Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas
sorry for not updating, hope Santa was good to all
Dec 23, 2006
My husband went to the mall with his friends. He mad 3 sweeps of the whole mall and found a whopping
$1.36 his friends were giving him alot of slack that they were throwing money at him so he could pick it up.
1 - quarter
6- dimes
3-nickles
36 pennies
Dec 24, 2007
walking around on 5 ave in brooklyn
total found 24 cents 1nickle, 1 dime and 9 pennies

total: 23.34
What ur New Years Resolution ?
My is too lose some weight
keep up with this blog and find 100.00 by August because thats when the Piggy Bank makes 1 Year
Stay ++++ always and trying to be a good person.
Stay tuned for more IGGY in the Piggy Bank.

1 comment:

The Humphery Family said...

Tell his friends to drop some dollars next time! heheh. My resolutions are to get my head in gear for 2007 and stop procrastinating so much. I've got to get back in the gym myself... good luck on yours :)