Saturday, November 25, 2006

ChaChing

I am really starting to like this change hunting thing.
I realize there a different types of change hunters
1. The person, who just picks up the money and doesn't care who is watching.
2. The person who spots the money and waits for people to move before picking it up
3. The person who spots the money and makes someone else pick it up because u feel funny about doing it urself sometimes.
I think i am a combination of the 3 What kind of Change Hunter R U ?

Today 1 Dime and 19 Pennies walking on the avenue around Brooklyn.
Total: 18.87

2 comments:

The Humphery Family said...

When I'm by myself, I pick it up and don't care who sees me. When I go out with any of my family members, I make them pick it up. Normally we make hubby pick up the change and hold it for us. I think my daughter Sandy is definitely #1 since she doesn't care if anyone is around and she has enough gumption to ask folks to move their feet so she can pick up the coin. I wonder where she gets it from? LOL

AndyfromSimi said...

I don't care what anyone thinks about me when I scoop up lost coins OR BILLS... All I say is "have you seem my bank account?" Also, I now drive a Jaguar.

My kids also participate... we have a daily contest to see who finds the most... My son, Ajay, is in the lead for 2006... He's found the most money.
Andy From Simi Valley, CA